Wednesday, April 22, 2020

MP4: Short Story Markets & The Publishing World

This marking period we will be covering the publishing industry, while we also continue learning about writing markets--how to write in a particular genre and get your work published.

Most of the assignments will be weekly assignments (like Ms. Gamzon's class), but I will be trying to contact you daily through email, this blog, and our Google Classroom. Please make sure you are checking your email addresses. The RCSD wants us to contact you daily with a continuity of instruction.

I am available M-F all day practically through email. I will get back to you within 24 hours of you sending me an email (usually a question or concern). If you need to speak to me in person, please send me an email requesting a ZOOM meeting.

Keep reading!--there's a lot of reading you should be doing to supplement your writing skills.  

No comments:

The Graveyard Book - Discussion Questions

  In your discussion groups, please answer 5 of the 10 discussion questions. Choose a member of your group to record your answers. Make sure...